I am happy to say that we are all moved into our new location at The Village Square, and I love it! It's a definite upgrade from our last location, which was of necessity a rush decision (made while I was still in my own studio one block over). My favorite things about the new location:
- On site parking! No need to move my car halfway through the afternoon or lug my things through a construction zone. And no need to send your kids dashing through one, either.
- Better soundproofing! As much as I love music, it's nice to not hear so much of it from the other studios.
- Restrooms and drinking fountain outside the studio- but just down the hall.
- Plenty of room and seating in the hallway for several families to relax while family members are in lessons.
- And, I haven't tried either yet, but judging from the yummy smells and sights there is both a delicious restaurant and a tasty bakery in the same building downstairs from the studio.
We have received many positive comments from parents and students about the new studio location. Our team of teachers has worked hard to find this place, negotiate a long term lease, and supervise the build out so that we can offer you a comfortable and pleasant place to come to learn music.
Hi! My name is Mariya, and I teach flute and piano lessons in Redmond, WA and am a performing musician. Here I share thoughts about learning music and helping others learn how to play an instrument.